Management Service Division
The Management Service Division consists of four (4) sections, namely Administration Section, Finance Section, Human Resource Section and Information Technology Section. The division provides support services to the department.
To provide efficient support services for personnel management, administration, finance, ICT and library, and to establish comprehensive facilities and a conducive work environment to ensure excellent service.
- To manage general administration of the office
- To monitor the department’s financial affairs
- To handle personnel service and recruitment and human resource development (courses/training, examination and career development)
- To manage the department’s information technology development
- To act as secretariat for key meetings of the:Department’s Integrity CommitteeFinance and Account Management CommitteeDepartment’s Moveable Asset CommitteeDepartment’s joint councilDepartment’s Security Committee